Alpha Decay Lab and Graph

Monday, January 6, 2014

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL By the way, I am just going down the list. Right here.

Ok, so first off, why I chose code academy. Well, I chose it because I had a small amount of experience in code and I wanted to do some more of it. Also, I was looking at the list, and this was one of the least boring flexes there.

What do I want to learn in this class? Well, I hope to learn code, duh. But I serously hope that we are going to cover at least slightly more than html, even though you can do this! (I do like html, as you can see.)

With this new powerful knowledge, I could get a job in coding when I lean considerably more... or I could TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

By the way...

Click this totally legit link for my selfie!

Click the image to learn more about cats!

1 comment:

  1. Well if you do choose to take over the world could i help and btw your face is ugly and your smile is creepy. You should go outside more you seam very pale.

    ReplyDelete